"Larry is one of the most effective presenters I've seen! He combines knowledge, creativity and passion in a way that captivates and ultimately educates his audience. He is remarkably effective with any and all levels of an organization."
Vice President, Human Resources
Columbus McKinnon Corporation
For over three decades I have had the honor and pleasure of customizing and presenting motivational and educational messages for organizations such as:
- National Association of Speech and Hearing Centers
- Lilly Pharmaceuticals
- Rotary International District Assembly
- Cheektowaga Chamber of Commerce
"Larry's presentations are always top-notch! He keeps his audience involved and engaged. Larry adds humor to his presentations which makes them enjoyable! We are pleased to partner with Larry and share his knowledge and enthusiasm with our members."
Debra S. Liegl
Cheektowaga Chamber of Commerce
- Buffalo Claims Adjusters Education Day
- Niagara University Family Business Center
- Chautauqua Leadership Network
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Fantastic Sam's
"I have had the pleasure of seeing Larry Mietus present on several occasions. Each time, Larry demonstrated great energy, humor and the ability to engage the audience. He always finds the right balance between entertainment and education. I highly recommend him as a speaker."
Full Circle Studios, LLC
- Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Western New York Executive Candidates
"Larry Mietus was a hit with the Women's Council of Realtors - Buffalo Niagara Chapter! He held everyone's attention and clearly understood the challenges of our industry. His message was motivating, humorous and thought provoking. We'll definitely have him back!"
Past President, Buffalo-Niagara Chapter
Women's Council of Realtors
- AAA of Western and Central New York
- New York State Women, Inc.
- New York State Town Clerk's Association
- New York Statewide Payroll Conference
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
Please click on the "Contact Larry" link to inquire about presentation topics and to describe your organization's needs or Contact Larry at 716-901-4352